Our RCG-200 aluminum gangways are designed for heavy-duty recreational and commercial applications such as ports and terminals that harbor cruise ships and ferries. These heavy-duty gangways are made of corrosion-resistance aluminum (6061, 6063) and are engineered to sustain standard live loads of up to 50 psf (contact us for higher loading requirement).
Our RCG-200 aluminum gangways are manufactured for longer spans of more than 30’ and features a truss-style fixed handrail for additional support. This truss handrail is the ideal design for building gangways that require additional loading and custom dimensions.
Dockside Marine gangways are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistance marine-grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware has proven to be the best in terms of engineering, quality and reliability. The gangways are manufactured using our ISO-9001-certified processes that have achieved us 100% on-time shipments and customer satisfaction.
Features of Gangways :
- Gangways have truss type handrail.
- Skid-resistant ribbed aluminum decking on all gangways.
- Piano Hinge plate connection at the shore/pier end.
- Aluminum / polyurethane rollers.
- Optional aluminum tread plate (ramp) for easy cart and handicap access (ADA).
- Optional inside handrail for ADA requirements.
- Gangways can be fabricated to any custom length and width.