Our RCG-100 aluminum gangways are ideal gangways for residential and private marinas that are looking for long-lasting, durable gangways at a reasonable price. Our medium-duty gangways are made of corrosion resistance aluminum (6061, 6063) and are engineered to sustain live loads of up to 50 psf (contact us for higher loading requirement).
All Dockside Marine gangways are constructed of durable, corrosion-resistance marine-grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware that has sustained the test of time. The gangways are manufactured using the same ISO-9001-certified processes that have achieved 100% on-time shipments and customer satisfaction in our Shipyard and Construction Products division.
- Gangways feature a removable / fixed two line handrail.
- Skid-resistant ribbed aluminum decking on all gangways.
- Piano Hinge plate connection at the shore/pier end.
- Aluminum / polyurethane rollers.
- Lightweight construction.
- Optional aluminum tread plate (ramp) for easy cart and handicap access (ADA).
- Optional inside handrail for ADA gangway requirements.
- Ideal for gangways with widths up to 4′ and lengths up to 30′.